Archive of CT print papers

February

January

December

November

October

September

August

Graphic Designer, Ashley Moody

Ashley Moody, photo by Brooke MarshAshley is a junior majoring in graphic design. She enjoys constantly talking, dancing and food wrapped in food. She doesn’t enjoy being quiet, mustard or the guy who has the @moody handle on Twitter. // Twitter | Facebook

designers@vcustudentmedia.com

Graphic Designer, Miranda Leung

Miranda Leung, Photo by Brooke MarshMiranda is a senior pursuing a BFA in Graphic Design. She is interested in the fine line between art and design, and is continually finding ways design can exist within the art world (and vice versa). Miranda primarily creates work pertaining to culture and identity. // Facebook | Portfolio

designers@vcustudentmedia.com

Graphic Designer, Sarah Butler

Sarah Butler, photo by Brooke MarshSarah is a junior studying communication arts. In addition to being a graphic designer and contributing illustrator for the CT, Sarah also tutors math and is starting a business with her friends called No Stone Collective. Her ideal lifestyle would include lots of hiking, live music and road trips with a dog as a loyal sidekick. // Facebook | Portfolio

designers@vcustudentmedia.com

In the news

VCU names new VP for administration

May 2, 2016

Nearly five months after the university announced a decision to split the responsibilities of the Office of Finance and Administration into two separate entities, VCU officials announced the appointment of Meredith Weiss as the Vice Read More

Radford Student dies at VCU

May 2, 2016

Mary Lee Clark Contributing Writer The Radford University flag was lowered to half-staff on April 25 in honor of 19-year-old Radford student Wilson Herrarte who died in Richmond on April 23 when a vehicle struck Read More

UA-68426462-1