Lacrosse falls to GMU, regroups for A-10 tourney

CT File Photo

Lacrosse had a Saturday to forget in Fairfax, as the Black and Gold fell to the Patriots of George Mason University 23-8. Despite the letdown, VCU will go into the A-10 tournament as the fourth seed.

CT File Photo

Junior midfielder Sky Hyatt recorded a brace to lead the Rams’ offensive efforts. With her second goal, Hyatt became the first Ram in lacrosse’s three-year history to reach the 50-goal threshold.

Sophomore midfielders Keriann McTavish and Isabella Evans-Reister added a goal and an assist a-piece. Junior defender Morgan Hoff led VCU in ground balls with four. GMU outshot the Black and Gold 31-16 including a dominant 23-6 in the first half.  

VCU will open the A-10 tournament against fifth-seeded Davidson Thursday, May 3 at 11:30 a.m. at Robbins Stadium on the University of Richmond campus.  

Zach Joachim, Executive Editor

1 Comment

1. The great award winning and craft reflection are given for this post. The mainstream and good holds types of african roots are applicable for you. Popular mainstream and unique recipe. Immense experience fusion bands are represents here. The poetic verses and performance level to be increase for the spices to make. The skillful range of percussions and professional music can be given for the readers here.