VCU accepts challenge, searches for cure

Janeal Downs

VCU President Michael Rao participates in the viral ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
VCU President Michael Rao participates in the viral ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Photo courtesy VCU President’s Office.

Dumping buckets of ice water over friends’ heads has become a trend on social media as people, including president Rao and Richmond mayor Dwight Jones, partook in the ALS ice bucket challenge to raise awareness.

James Bennett, professor of neurology, psychiatry, physiology and biophysics poured the ice water over Rao before taking the challenge as well. For Bennett, the challenge had special significance, however.

Bennett has been involved in ALS or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis research for about 15 years and has developed a drug that has gone through clinical testing as well as two novel treatments for the disease that currently has no cure.

His team works with inducible pluripotent stem cells (IPSC) which come from the blood cells of ALS patients. He hopes to bring his therapies into the “ALS arena” within the next year.

“(The ice bucket challenge) is a very transient 24-second cold water experience and some would say it’s kind of a stunt,” Bennett said. “But it’s a stunt that’s caught on and has led to many people through social media becoming a little bit more aware of ALS and it’s led to almost a hundred billion dollars being contributed to one of the national ALS organizations.”

Bennett explained that he developed a drug called R(+) pramipexole (R(+)PPX). Knopp Biosciences, the company that licensed R(+)PPX from the University of Virginia in 2006, refers to the drug as Dexpramipexole.

He said that Knopp carried out an approximately 120-person Phase 2 study of Dexpramipexole in ALS patients and found a significantly beneficial effect. They then sub-licensed the drug to a larger international company, Biogen-Idec, that carried out a much larger Phase 3 study with approximately 920 participants, but could not repeat the same findings.

“There’s been substantial disagreement between Knopp and Biogen about the Biogen Phase 3 study. Therefore, Dexpramipexole remains ‘debated’ as to its effectiveness in ALS,” he said.

Bennett has also develeoped two novel therapies. One is a naturally occurring mitochondrial protein, and the other is a small molecule that can mimic a neurotrophin.

“ALS, on an emotional level, I would say it’s the worst disease in all of internal medicine,” Bennett said. “Meaning that when you give someone an ALS diagnosis you are basically giving them a death sentence because there’s nothing that we know about yet that will stop the progression of the disease.”

Bennett said ALS is similar to polio except it happens spontaneously. People with the disease lose the ability to move their arms, legs and face, the ability to swallow and ultimately the ability to breathe. Unless they choose to go on a ventilator, the loss of breathing control is what kills many ALS patients.

The disease is most prevalent in middle-aged individuals, but Bennett said the disease does not seem to affect one gender or race over another. He said ALS is a rare disease that is often misdiagnosed, but affects between 30 to 50 thousand people in the United States.

“It’s a very aggressive, really nasty, awful disease with no treatment and what I talk about is even the worst kinds of cancer that people can get, you at least have some kind of treatment,” Bennett said. “But in ALS there’s really nothing.”

Human genetics graduate student David Brohawn who participates in research under Bennett described ALS as a “particularly scary disease” because 90 percent of patients do not have a family history of it, meaning it can affect anyone.

He said the huge amount of donations to the ALS foundation could allow for more grant money which VCU could potentially apply for.

Laura O’Brien, graduate physiology and bio statistics student is also researching ALS under Bennett.

She is responsible for taking human cells and transforming them into motor neurons, which are the cells lost through ALS. Although O’Brien did not take the ice bucket challenge, she said she thinks it’s a fantastic way to raise awareness and funds.

”I’m curious to see what the ALS Association does with all the extra money,” she said.

32 Comments

• Good day,
      my name is Abdul Malab from UAE,I have been suffering from

(HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain,

especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i

would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over

my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few

weeks ago i came accross a post on the internet if i could get any

information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search

i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis

B and Cancer) by Dr Gregor and she also included the email i d of dr

Gregor so any one can contact him for any illness that he would be

of help, so i wrote to Dr Gregor telling him about my (HERPES Virus)

he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never

believed it, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by

this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me

and after four days of using his remedy i got cured of my herpes

simplex Virus.Below is his Website.
      http://drgregorspiritualt.wixsite.com/mysite

1. THANKS DR BENNETT AND MR RAO Your HELP / WORK/ AND CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS KEEP ME HOPEFUL 4 A CURE ADD MY `'CAROL CREW ' [MOST FROM VCUHS CHILD CARE SERVICES] LOVE You ALL

2. i want to thank Lord Alika for the herbal HIV medicine he gave to me and my daughter, i was suffering from HIV when i gave birth to my daughter and that was how my daughter got the sickness indirect from me, but to God be the glory that i am heal with the herbal medicine that Lord Alika gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address: lordalikaspelltemple@yahoo.co.uk with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my daughter are cured of HIV, we are now negative after the use of his medicine,my doctor confirm it. once more i say a big thank to you Lord Alika for healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. email him now he is waiting to receive you. lordalikaspelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or http://lordalikaspelltemp8.wix.com/http call him +2348072718865

Lord Alika CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. Love spell
    6. Money Spell

3. My testimony on how i was cure of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) by one doctor called DR EGBESU. Am Grace by name and i live Germany. I suffered the illness called Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, i have been in so many hospital's i visited so many herbalist no one was able to cure me the sickness Nealy took my life, until a friend of mine introduce me to one spell caster called DR EGBESU i never knew the man was so powerful until i contacted him. That was when i known there is a real prophet who can cure all disease so he cure my ALS with his powerful spells and i regain back my life and all that i have lost come back to me, the prophet is in did powerful contact him if you need a cure for your Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). contact him ON: greategbesutemple@gmail.com

4. Thanks be to God for sending me a deliverer who cured my Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) i lived with this virus for 3 years without a cure, i lost strength and i became weak i tried all possible means to get cured but they failed,all my hope was lost, i thought i would die soon, i searched for natural remedies and i found a lot of people who where cured by Dr Harrison so i contacted him and he gave me hope and prepare his herbal medicine which i took for 8 days as instructed and to my greatest surprise i was cured using his herbal product. am the happy, i cant believe i could be healed again. please contact him via email if you are having ALS diseases his email is SACREDSPELLTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM or add him on whats app +2348079540032. contact me for more information huffmike77@gmail.com or call me 1 954 327 8869

• My first symptoms of ALS occurred in 2014, but was diagnosed in 2016. I had severe symptoms ranging from shortness of breath, balance problems, couldn’t walk without a walker or a power chair, i had difficulty swallowing and fatigue. I was given medications which helped but only for a short burst of time, then I decided to try alternative measures and began on ALS Formula treatment from Tree of Life Health clinic. It has made a tremendous difference for me (Visit w w w. treeoflifeherbalclinic .com ). I had improved walking balance, increased appetite, muscle strength, improved eyesight and others. ]

5. Hello every body,,i want to use this medium to testify on how i got cured from my Brest cancer,I was diagnose with Brest cancer 4 years ago, and ever since i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not helped me, until one day, I came across testimony in the internet on how (Dr Apel) heals cancer patient and A.L.S. patient,E.T.C I contacted him,and i follow the instruction he gave to me, to my greatest surprise after five day i was free from my Brest cancer. I'm now here to testify that am No more a cancer patient, and now am so much happy, if you are in need of help for your ALS CURE , CANCER OR HIV&AIDS,HERPES, contact him now.(drapelsolutionhome@gmail.com)to get your miraculous Herbal cured.my Brest cancer is responding to treatment of herbal and the health condition have improved drastically for good.you can call him:(+2347059822379)

6. Hello every body,,i want to use this medium to testify on how i got cured from my Brest cancer,I was diagnose with Brest cancer 4 years ago, and ever since i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not helped me, until one day, I came across testimony in the internet on how (Dr Apel) heals cancer patient and A.L.S. patient,E.T.C I contacted him,and i follow the instruction he gave to me, to my greatest surprise after five day i was free from my Brest cancer. I'm now here to testify that am No more a cancer patient, and now am so much happy, if you are in need of help for your ALS CURE , CANCER OR HIV&AIDS,HERPES, contact him now.(drapelsolutionhome@gmail.com)to get your miraculous Herbal cured.my Brest cancer is responding to treatment of herbal and the health condition have improved drastically for good.you can call him:(+2347059822379)

7. Hello every body,,i want to use this medium to testify on how i got cured from my Brest cancer,I was diagnose with Brest cancer 4 years ago, and ever since i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not helped me, until one day, I came across testimony in the internet on how (Dr Apel) heals cancer patient and A.L.S. patient,E.T.C I contacted him,and i follow the instruction he gave to me, to my greatest surprise after five day i was free from my Brest cancer. I'm now here to testify that am No more a cancer patient, and now am so much happy, if you are in need of help for your ALS CURE , CANCER OR HIV&AIDS,HERPES, contact him now.(drapelsolutionhome@gmail.com)to get your miraculous Herbal cured.my Brest cancer is responding to treatment of herbal and the health condition have improved drastically for good.you can call him:(+2347059822379)

8. Thanks be to God for sending me a deliverer who cured my Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) i lived with this virus for 3 years without a cure, i lost strength and i became weak i tried all possible means to get cured but they failed,all my hope was lost, i thought i would die soon, i searched for natural remedies and i found a lot of people who where cured by Dr Harrison so i contacted him and he gave me hope and prepare his herbal medicine which i took for 8 days as instructed and to my greatest surprise i was cured using his herbal product. am the happy, i cant believe i could be healed again. please contact him via email if you are having ALS diseases his email is SACREDSPELLTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM or add him on whats app +2348079540032. contact me for more information huffmike77@gmail.com or call me 1 954 327 8869

9. Thanks be to God for sending me a deliverer who cured my Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) i lived with this virus for 3 years without a cure, i lost strength and i became weak i tried all possible means to get cured but they failed,all my hope was lost, i thought i would die soon, i searched for natural remedies and i found a lot of people who where cured by Dr Harrison so i contacted him and he gave me hope and prepare his herbal medicine which i took for 8 days as instructed and to my greatest surprise i was cured using his herbal product. am the happy, i cant believe i could be healed again. please contact him via email if you are having ALS diseases his email is SACREDSPELLTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM or add him on whats app +2348079540032. contact me for more information huffmike77@gmail.com or call me 1 954 327 8869

10. i want to thank Lord Alika for the herbal HIV medicine he gave to me and my daughter, i was suffering from HIV when i gave birth to my daughter and that was how my daughter got the sickness indirect from me, but to God be the glory that i am heal with the herbal medicine that Lord Alika gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address: lordalikaspelltemple@yahoo.co.uk with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my daughter are cured of HIV, we are now negative after the use of his medicine,my doctor confirm it. once more i say a big thank to you Lord Alika for healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. email him now he is waiting to receive you. lordalikaspelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or http://lordalikaspelltemp8.wix.com/http call him +2348072718865

1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. Love spell
    6. Money Spell

11. hello everyone,
    i don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), i have been hiv+ since last three years with my girlfriend but today i am happy that i am ALS_ with herbal medicine of Dr Ehimare the great healer,i was browsing the internet searching for help when i came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr Ehimare cure his ALS virus i was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr Ehimare brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. i am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on his email address: drehimarespelltemple@gmail.com please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine.once more contact him now: drehimarespelltemple@gmail.com

12. How i was cured of Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). I had been dealing with ALS for months and nothing happened. I was at my lowest and struggling with self-image issues due to Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. ALS can strike anyone at anytime, regardless of age, gender, or ethnic origin and younger and older people develop the disease. It was a terrible experience without no cure, one day I stumbled upon a friend of mine who introduce natural remedy to me about this Dr. Ehimare and i contacted him through his email and following the instruction, now am free from the disease. You can reach through his email address drehimarespelltemple@gmail.com.

13. Testimony about Dr. Ehimare the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my ALS virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like Many people have the ALS virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Ehimare via email, drehimarespelltemple@gmail.com I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Fedex Online Service delivery, he gave my details to the Fedex Office, they told me that 2-3 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested ALS virus negative, if you are ALS virus patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: drehimarespelltemple@gmail.com thank you all and be blessed

14. I have been suffering from Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Ehimare and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Ehimare telling him about my (ALS Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr Ehimare on : (drehimarespelltemple@gmail.com)….. THESE ARE THE THINGS DR Ehimare CAN ALSO CURE.. GONORRHEA, HIV/AIDS , LOW SPERM COUNT, MENOPAUSE DISEASE, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM, Stroke, Bring back ex lover or wife/husband….sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!!…

15. How i was cured of Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). I had been dealing with ALS for months and nothing happened. I was at my lowest and struggling with self-image issues due to Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. ALS can strike anyone at anytime, regardless of age, gender, or ethnic origin and younger and older people develop the disease. It was a terrible experience without no cure, one day I stumbled upon a friend of mine who introduce natural remedy to me about this Dr. Aigboa and i contacted him through his email and following the instruction, now am free from the disease. You can reach through his email address draigboaherbalhealinghome@gmail.com.

You can also email me to know more about the great work he done for me if you are interested in contacting him for your own cure too.mariaamber561@gmail.com

16. I want to thank Lord Alika for helping me get cured of my HERPES diseases, for like 6 months Now I have been suffering from HERPES , but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured by Lord Alika so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me Lord Alika thank you so much for your immediate cure of my HERPES disease, i must say for curing my disease, i Owen you in return. Thanks and be blessed Lord Alika. you need his help of you also want to get cured just the way i got mine, just email (lordalikaspelltemple@yahoo.co.uk) His Number and website (http://lordalikaspelltemp8.wix.com/http) +2348072718865 and get your healing

17. My testimony on how i was cure of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) by one doctor called DR EGBESU. Am Grace by name and i live Germany. I suffered the illness called Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, i have been in so many hospital's i visited so many herbalist no one was able to cure me the sickness Nealy took my life, until a friend of mine introduce me to one spell caster called DR EGBESU i never knew the man was so powerful until i contacted him. That was when i known there is a real prophet who can cure all disease so he cure my ALS with his powerful spells and i regain back my life and all that i have lost come back to me, the prophet is in did powerful contact him if you need a cure for your Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). contact him ON: greategbesutemple@gmail.com

18. i was ever going to be Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) again,Dr Olokum has given me reasons to be happy, i was Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis for 2years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr Olokum on how he was able to cure someone from Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr Olokum can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr Olokum i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed Amyotrophic Lateral SclerosiS (ALS), friends you can reach Dr olokum on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com or call +2348161554365

19. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out., I have been suffering from a deadly disease HERPES for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one hospitals to another,haspital have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how Dr miracles, helped people in curing HERPES disease, quickly I copied his Email which is(MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM) Dr miracles, HERBAL medicine is a good remedy for HERPES VIRUS, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health… Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr miracles, Herbal medicine, I'm very Thankful to Dr miracles, i went for a check up again today what a great surprise to me I was NEGATIVE Thanks Dr miracles,if you are having a similar problem, contact him today and get your problem solved.Call +2348071398555.. Dr miracles, through his Email address, (MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM)or you can also contact him through his website http://miraclespellhome.wix.com/dr-miracles,,,

20. I’ve been married for 19 years and have been living with HIV for the past seven. Before being diagnosed I was the typical housewife who takes care of her husband and children. I’m now also a vendor. I sell candy on the street. And I also give talks to fellow HIV-positive people. HIV has taught me that life goes on and there’s always a tomorrow. But I am here now to give thanks to Dr Busy,for the good life he has placed in me,for him to cure my illness i can’t called him God rather he is a Godsent he is really gifted to help people with their various sickness you can as well contact him with this e-mail dr.busyherbalcleanser@gmail.com

21. I ,am from united states of america, I want to testify of how i got cured of HIV, I got infected with HIV disease in 2010, visited several herbalists, spiritualists and pastors for cure but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until,i searched google and read about possible cures to get cured of hiv. i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal spell home,ACHIEVERS HERBAL TEMPLE,A temple that cures all kinds of deadly diseases including HIV AIDS, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Ghonorhea etc, at first i got shocked,but when i read the temple’s name again i thought of giving them a try because i so much believe in achieving what you desire. when i contacted this herbal spell home via email,he prepared a herbal spell portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal spell portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply them, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 7days, I am now HIV Negative (-) all thanks to Achievers temple . Contact this great herbal spell home, Email: achieversherbaltemple@gmail.com or call 234 705 907 4351 Goodluck.

22. HOW I GOT CURED FROM ALS DISEASE

My name is Amily willian from U.k, I was diagnosed of ALS disease (Lou
    Gehrig’s disease) in 2014 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all
    to no avail, my life was gradually coming to an end, until i saw a post in
    a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa call DR OKIJAIKE who
    prepares herbal cure to cure ALS/ and all kind of diseases including HIV,
    MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Gonorrhea etc, at first i doubted
    if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal
    doctor via his email, he prepared an ALS herbal portion and sent it to me
    via courier service, when i received this herbal portion, he gave me step
    by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i
    was cured of this deadly disease within 7 days, I could not walk or talk
    understandably before but after i took the herbal cure as he instructed i
    regained strength in my bones and i could talk properly unlike before, I am
    now free from the deadly disease, all thanks to Dr.OKIJAIKE Contact this
    great herbal doctor via his email okijaike@gmail.com

23. I was diagnosed of ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) a rapidly progressive, invariably fatal neurological disease that attacks the nerve cells, I was given medications to slow down the progress of the disease, after some months my conditioned worsened and i lost ability to go about my daily activities and i had to quit my job, my legs and arms were terribly weakened, i resorted to a wheelchair (Perbombil C300). This was till my husband’s friend introduced my husband to a herbal clinic in South Africa who sell herbal medicines to cure all kind of diseases including ALS, we contacted the herbal clinic via their email and purchased the ALS herbal remedy, we received the herbal medicine via courier within 7 days and commenced usage as prescribed, its totally unexplainable how all the symptoms gradually dissapeared, my speech has greatly improved and am able to walk a distance now with no help, contact this herbal clinic via their email healthherbalclinic@gmailCOM

24. The opportunity to be healed and saved by me oduwaga of all people
    solution,i cure different types of spiritual things and bring hidden
    happiness in every situation,Within 48hours, Dont hestitate on any
    thing.Just pick among the following,where your problem lies and i
    shall cast a spell to destroy it and give you the happiness you
    demand..

1. BROKEN RELATIONSHIP
    2. LOST RELATIONSHIP
    3.LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP.
    4.HIV DISEASE AND OTHER SPIRITUAL DISEASE.
    5.LOW SPERM COUNT OR BARRENESS
    6.LOOKING FOR A CHILD OR YOU LOST YOUR CHILD.
    7.WANT TO BE AMONG THE RICHEST MEMBER
    8.CANCER.
    9.WANT YOUR BUSINESS TO COME BACK ALIVE.
    10.WANT TO BE POWERFULL OR GREAT

Looking forward to help you with your.
    problems.contact;greatoduwaga@gmail.com.
    Yours sincerely.
    Great oduwaga.

25. i diagnose April 17,2015 and find out I’m HIV positive.I was scared because there was no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don’t believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor’s here in USA few of them know’s about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of ARV DRUGS. I did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr sebi ,who has cured several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him. within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 3 weeks to get cured,I did for 3 weeks, within this 3 weeks i notice a very big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result it was absolutely negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn’t shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but chose to hide it in other to make sales on ARV DRUGS,if you are HIV positive please contact my savoiur : drsebihomecure@gmail.com or WHATSAPP number +2347058645570

26. TASHA JUDE IS MY NAME,HELLO,Am here to share my experience to you all over the Globe of how my life was changed through the help of a HACKER.

ARE YOU SICK AND TIRED OF ASKING FOR HELP OR LOAN IN THE HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO GET OFF THE POVERTY AND START A BETTER LIFE WITH THIS ATM HACKING CARD.

YOU CAN ORDER YOURS FROM DONALD WILLIAMS THE BLANK ATM CARD MASTER.

We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a strong card that can be used to withdraw Cash in any of the ATM machine all over the world.This Cards comes in Visa/Master Cards.Therefore it works in any ATM machine all over the global world.
    CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS? Yes, with this physical blank ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you.. if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession. contact us on..Email.donaldwilliamsatmhakingworld@gmail.com..you can also add him on whatsapp+2348165097113

27. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT WE STILL REMAIN THE ONLY TRUE EXISTING SPELL CASTER ON EARTH.
    Warm Regards to all that has lost there job, lost there lovers, the ones that are battling with examination to pass, you need to win a lotto, you need to do death spell for your enemy, you want to get what your heart desire without working non doing anything to get it, With the help of Dr Ajayi Ololo, Theses problems are solved. Because over here in this great temple that is know world wide as the best and greatest spell casting temple, There is no problem that do not have a solution when you come to this temple OF OLOLO. I will also want all of you to know that there are so many swindlers / scammers that has claim to be spell casters, Just to get money from those that need help. I also come to tell you to be aware of these so called temples online that can never help you solve your problem. I Dr Ajayi Ololo will want to tell you all that there is no spell caster online that can ever be like us, because we have helped so many individuals to get all there heart desire online. Anyone that require the help of our services should kindly send an email to the following email address: ajayiololo@yahoo. com

28. Being a victim of CRYPTOCURRENCY(bitcoin) Funds Mishap
    Cyber scandal focus (CSF).
    Bitcoin Wallet Hack Rectification (BWHR), Bitcoin loading, PayPal hack, credit cards/ATM hack”
    Firstly, warning!
    With money making, scam is a pretty common occurence today. Consumers have to be on a watch at any atrempt on financial fraud. That includes an untimate addition of insult to injury. Be wary of forgeries who target victim of previous con, luring you in with bogus promises and you can even be charge for actions you could do on your own.
    Here is a global focus fully immersed to a degree that the subject in question Is an highly profitable worthwhile experience on merits. A life time transformation with the professionals.”
    Good news comes rare and it’s left for us to whether cherish such glittering ounce of it like a priceless diamond or the otherwise. Up a world of unimagined decentralized possibilities, where more online banking funds on value can be built, transferred, and managed with greater ease and transparency via hacking. You have been trying so hard to meet with the real deal, here is where your search ends.
    As a strong and established personnel of cryptocurrency (bitcoin), PayPal, credit card user in the terms of solid community, we strive to continue our mission on helping Individuals who are facing various cyber problems mostly the bitcoin hack swindles.
    As part of our core mission and value to fix a dysfunctional bitcoin wallet accounts back to it normal stability and increasingly loading different accounts with huge funds via a dominant online crocked cyber tech algorithms. Taking a weighty focus on bitcoin hacks, For instance, account facing problems which incudes.
    ▪Slack hacking bots,
    Fradulent bitcoin minning through brokers
    ▪Wallet hack,
    ▪Bitcoin minning pool and exchage hacking,
    ▪Changing wallet addresses
    ▪Cryptocurrency theft,
    ▪Freeze mining on crptocurrency.
    Here you are been given a chance to recover what you thought you lost and earnestly making a lot of funds along this highly classified information. This is a global information that navigates a newbie to a prominent encounter. We treat every request with patience and outmost confidence Basically, hacking requires patience and no funds related successful hack goes lesser than 16 hours. The bottomline is we make a purposeful use of the time in lenience to attain a positive result to our clients.
    For our prominent services like Paypal funds loading, credit card dept clearance, credit card loading, website hack, social media hack, and one of the most important is loading up an empty online bank account with huge funds according to the accounts capacity, it’s always like a dream. But this is reality.
    For more solid info,
    Contact:
    Cryptobase.hack(at)protonmail(.)com
    Globalhacktech(at)protonmail(.)com for proficient services.

29. My husband had ALS, first symptom was weakness in his fingers, one day, we had a dream life with early retirement and then, when we went to find out about the weakness, our whole world almost changed. There are so many things that can be said abt the suffering and frustration of people with ALS, we look back now and realize in many ways how lucky we were to found Multivitamin herbal cure that was able to get rid of my husband ALS disease totally, we had time to enjoy life and above all we all had time to also share this great testimony , many people lose loved ones without closure. I can’t imagine going thru all that you or your family had to live with daily, do not hesitate to contact http://www.multivitamincare.org for ALS cure