crime log

9/18

At Barnes and Noble, 1111 W. Broad St., a male visitor was arrested for larceny of property with intent to sell, attempted larceny of property with intent to sell and obtaining U.S. currency under false pretenses.

At 810 N. Harrison St., four male students were robbed at an off campus location.

9/19/2010

On the 300 block of Boyd Street, a male visitor was arrested for underage possession of alcohol.

On the 1100 block of West Franklin Street, a male employee was arrested for grand larceny.

At Rhoads Hall, 710 W. Franklin St., a female student was arrested for possession of marijuana.

On the 700 block of West Main Street, a male visitor was arrested for DUI.

On the 700 block of West Main Street, a male student was arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana in public.

On the 700 block of West Main Street, a female student was arrested for DUI.

On the 700 block of West Main Street, a female studenta was arrested for  underage possession of alcohol.

On the 700 block of West Main Street, a male student was drinking while operating a motor vehicle.

At the Cary and Belvidere Dorms, 301 W. Cary St., a male student advised that he received a threatening text

message from a unknown person(s).

On the 700 block of West Main Street, a female visitor was arrested for possession of a concealed weapon.

On the 900 block of West Grace Street, two female visitors were arrested for disorderly conduct.

9/20

At Grace Harris Hall, 1015 Floyd Ave., a male student was arrested for possession of an open alcoholic container in public.

9/21

At 729 W. Marshall St., a female student advised that she received  threatening text messages from a known person.

At the VCU Police Department, 938 W. Grace St., two female students advised that they received  threatening

text messages from a unknown person.

At the corner of Lombardy and West Broad streets, two male visitors were arrested for  possession of an open alcoholic container in public.

9/22

At 1400 Grove Ave, a male visitor was arrested for possession of a Schedule I substance, breaking and entering a vehicle, larceny with intent to sell, larceny of bank notes, petit larceny and possession of a concealed weapon.

At the coerner of North Belvidere and West Leigh streets, a male student was arrested for possession of marijuana.